TOGETHER WE STAND

by - July 31, 2019

Dear readers,
We have traversed together with poems and short stories all these six months which I am sure would have created a craving to read more and to hang on to Flavours of Life every Wednesday. On this journey we have, celebrated several occasions and events dear to our hearts.

I would take an opportunity to thank all my 20,000 readers from all around the globe for their extended love and support and encouraging me with wonderful comments

I feel thrilled to announce that three of my poems have been published on amazon, lulu and bookemon by successful ventures.

I welcome and thank you all dear readers and subscribers with my open arms to read,enjoy and share 
Thank you all!!

                   



Uncertain path of life 
full of vicissitude, 
below the jagged horizon 
calls for each other to coalesce.

With an assumption of hope, 
care, trust and selflessness 
with no ego in our eyes
we reach out in the name of love. 

Alone, not alone we can lift the weight.
amalgamated, we stand and participate,
friends remain together
wholeheartedly in life forever.

There's strength in belief,
in trust and compassion
troubles ease in prayer and hope,
souls sing with pleasure. 

Support is the elixir of life
together we heave the rock,
to make way for people to pray
for unity and prowess from Lord.




You May Also Like

4 comments