HAPPY NEW YEAR 2024

by - January 01, 2024






Humbled to say today is my blog's Flavours of life, fourth anniversary.
I'm grateful to all my readers around the globe for giving love. There have been 27k views in the year 2023.

Thank you all for your love since I started writing poems and articles for my blog in year 2021. 
Honoured and Humbled 🙏 
Thanks galore with love and respect from me. 🇮🇳

Time to end with gratitude and begin New Year 2024, amidst a pompous global celebration and hope. 🙏

I present to you my first poem of year 2024.

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
The year ends on 31st December's evening 
With resolution and hope we step for a new beginning
To write a blank diary of 365 pages.

With lessons learnt from past, raise a new mast
On pillars of love, rebuild and cast
New promises and resolution in basket.

Lose strings tightened for better 'morrow
Ring out the old, ring in new
All good to sing with belief deep.

1/1/2024




You May Also Like

0 comments