Summer Dreams

by - July 19, 2023







The warm breeze of summers is full 
of golden sunshine while my eyes are loaded with dreams, 
of our future as white cottony and fluffy clouds
floating above in cerulean skies, I admire with you and it exhilarates me.

The thread of trust and respect is strong in our love
all to see a smile dance on my face, all day long
through sun kissed day and in hush of winter chill
We lovingly carry love as a guiding light.

Each day brings endless hope and aspirations before it ends
brings joy after inky night resigns,
until our promises last
I shall be yours, and forever cherish you.

They say time has passed, gone are the years
though it seems just like yesterday, not long ago
the spring always brought joy and rain, never tears
the poinsettia and hollies bloom in white winter snow !!!

17/07/2023




You May Also Like

0 comments