HAPPY NEW YEAR 2023

by - January 01, 2023








Namaste from India. Hope you all are well and enjoy my poems and articles. I am inspired by nature and people around me. Hope you enjoy my quotes too.

My blog has turned three years in 2023. It seems time has flown as the wind. I have embarked on a delightful journey of writing since 2019.   
Thanks to all who visited my blog and took time to read my thoughts and poem.  

My readers encourages me to write. We don't know eachother personally My gratitude to all for your support and love.
Looking forward to be with you this year too. Your comments encourage me and acts as a fuel to keep me going.✍️

I dedicate my poems to welcome year 2023🎉🎉

💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

Old year rings into the New Year
Embers of December die with crack of new dawn
New calendars to hang 
New diaries to scribe
New resolutions to make
A chance to fill up old pages with renewed strength

Ring out the old, ring in the new
Holding the hand of hope 
A new bud of promise bloom
New dreams laced with new opportunities 
new beginning
Joy reverberate to play another inning 

Let's welcome the new year with cheers
Amidst crackers and rainbow of lights
Pomp, show, delight 
Another chance
To ride the roller coaster of life

1/1/2023

💛💜🤎💚💙🧡💛💜🧡

🙏नववर्ष की अनंत शुभकामनाएं 🙏

मुबारक हो नया साल
नव वर्ष नए अल्फ़ाज़
देखे थे जो पिछले साल
पूरे करें सारे अरमान
नव वर्ष की पहली किरण
लाए खुशियों के सरगम

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏



You May Also Like

0 comments