HAPPY VALENTINE''S DAY

by - February 15, 2022




                                          


Spring basks the earth in sweet fragrance
Air synced with romance
Hugs and kisses in trance
With rose in my hand..and a throbbing heart
A question, my love I ask
Will you be my valentine for life from dawn to dusk?

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹


YOU BELONG WITH ME', my sweetheart
All my feelings and emotions wrapped in warmth
My life, it's not love, call it insanity on my part
Entwined in each other's arms
Music resound, cupid has hit me hard.

💘❤️💘❤️💘❤️💘❤️💘❤️💘

Love and life

Love is the seed of life
Love makes life sublime
Life seems better and meaningful everyday in love
Life's hardships and tragedies easily won
Love is a therapy in life injecting oxytocin and dopamine
Journey of life can be fathomed with passion and ease.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

14/02/2022



You May Also Like

0 comments