To My Dear Dreams,

by - May 12, 2021




My Dear Dreams,


On 'tis winding serpentine path of life you have been my guiding light today, tomorrow and ever. Always in sight just a handspan away, is my dream.
Every starry night under the mystical moon you sing me to sleep. And off we embark on our journey of desires and goals. We make my bucket list, a list of desires and ambitions.
The next morning, my sights have been set, a will of steel and there is no stopping now. Often I don't get results, often I get upset with God for not being by my side.
Sometimes it pains my heart and tears roll down my cheeks with a lump in my throat unable to speak.
I feel disheartened when things don't work out the way I want them to. But life isn't a buffet, it's à la carte, and sometimes we don't like what is served.
Sometimes it feels like we are strangers looking at each other from the corner of our eyes unbeknownst to each other.
Then my heart comes to my rescue and coos in my ears go ahead you can do it! I roll up my sleeves. I am ready to take risks and make sacrifices to make my dreams a reality.
I would be a cold corpse without you. A soul with no motivation, a body with no energy. You are the spark to my fire and together we'll dream, and burn even brighter.
Yours truly,
Anjana.




You May Also Like

0 comments