Bleeding Soul

by - August 21, 2019


Image result for mask women
Image credits: Pixabay

Though the world  talks of women empowerment
but beacon of stormy life continues.
A tale recapitulated of shackles and oppression
under the gazillions of stars  
                   

1.

Alone
 I stand in
the journey
called life
with my
 shadow
 by my side.

2.

Maze and puzzle
 is life
trying to solve
 bit by bit
each day
 from
 dusk to dawn
from
 day to night
to discover
 a new maze
again with
 morning light.

3.

With all
positivity
all creativity
I sink in
deeper and deeper
into dungeons
of darkness
 and
 hopelessness.
Lifting me
is only my
 conscience
to discover
 a new me.

4.

For I have
 survived
dark shade of
 you enough
with my pride
 falling apart
however
hard you try.
With all
my strength
I arise...


You May Also Like

2 comments