Mending heart

by - July 31, 2024




 

You left me with scars and a broken heart
Trust was lost and faded into oblivion 
Nothing was left all gone 
Slowly and slowly, bit by bit 

By your deceitful act
I was in tears melting day by day
My nights were sleepless 
Promises were torn and shattered 

Slowly I gathered all the broken pieces 
Glued it together with love and care
Ready to heal my heart and soul
Regained my self esteem and strength 

Then he came into my life as an angel 
Cleared the darkest clouds hovering above 
Sun sparkled again in my life
Like a tender wine I found a support  

His words comforted me
I found solace when he was with me
He stood for me, through thick and thin
Slowly I regained my lost confidence 

His presence made my days brighter again 
Even when the patches of dark clouds lingered 
Faith in myself and friendship restored 
Love again found its roots within me

Now I believe not all are same
I trust humaneness and friendship more
I found love, I found my worth
Slowly and slowly in his company 



You May Also Like

0 comments