Unperturbed by dark night .

by - September 06, 2023



(Image Google)


The dark night cannot dampen the spirit of my soul, it 
has inevitably helped to rise and keep me on a righteous path
I do not have knowledge of the great minds, yet their teachings give me satisfaction of virtuous feeling
but a sense of humility and my opinions  has distanced itself.

It seems all my efforts and zeal yields nothing.
It seems I am good for nothing.
Is this a world, difficult place to live, away from wishful thinking or it demands something ?

Saudade has cast lack on my contemplation in this deep, quiet perspective of life.
There are still benevolent choices and also a free will.
Calling out to touch the unfathomable depths unknown...
Beauty of thoughts enables, to scribe sonnet and poetry to access fulfillment
What makes a difference is living with faith and hope in the abyss of night !!!

28/08/2023




You May Also Like

0 comments