HAPPY FATHER'S DAY ❤️

by - June 18, 2023




I know you watch me 
From heaven above 
But I miss you dad..

It's Thirteen years now in a row
Without you 
Your lovely smile
And your tender words 

Slowly we have moved on
In our lives
Void still persists
In our hearts undenied

Loving, grounded and spiritual
Were your forte acknowledged
To face all life situations
I appreciate and thank you 
No words are enough 
 To express my gratitude 

You were my HERO and you will remain 

Your words were pious as your heart 
You showed me life's path
Remember HIM no matter what
Pain, sufferings or joy

HE shall give you strength 
And lead to righteousness.

I try to live my life on path of truth
Incorporating your principles 
With trust Almighty
And faith 

 Father of All
HE who never fails
Hold HIS Hands
And you shall never fall. 

Time hasn't healed my pain
Still, life goes on...
Miss you PAPA
Happy Father's Day to you today❤️
And everyday
Untill we meet again in God's name.






You May Also Like

0 comments