Daydream

by - November 28, 2022




I wonder when hatred is wiped out from this earth
The witness will be sky, clouds and rains
Maybe it is a daydream 
All beautiful and serene 
The trees shall sing a song in high pitch
The streets blazing with warmth of benevolence 
Or pure love carried by wind.
Sweeping each breath in tranquility
All these wondrous and miraculous changes
I can scribe in shimmering words.
From wipers it will trickle... giggles and laughters
The eye glass I will remove to wipe my tears
Isn’t it beautiful bliss bestowed, that will reflect on the wet roads?
Mesmerizing me and my senses, as I gaze out of glass windows
The drops of dormant dew
And, I listen to rythym of my heartbeat whilst I embrace my emotions
It wants none other than you !!!





You May Also Like

0 comments